- maintain our daily outdoor time.
- have a family movie night once a month.
- date night for the girls every 2 weeks. We'll alternate girls so we each get some quality one on one time with them every month. We used to do this and fell out of the habit.
- date night for Shawn and I once a month.
- 2 kid-free getaways for Shawn and I before the end of the year.
I struggled a bit with these. I've been working out 5-6 times a week since Presley was born so it was hard to come up with something. I do feel like I workout better with a goal or a program, though.
- finish Insanity by January 25. These have been the hardest workouts I've done. Hands down. I have a love-hate relationship with them. They make me want to cry/barf/die but I'm getting terrific results.
- run a 5k under 22:00 by the end of the summer.
- complete T-25. This is the latest program by the same person that did Insanity. It's a lot shorter which would be great for time management!
- complete the newest P90x.
- meditate every day.
- Facetime with family minimum once a month.
- reduce screen time (nothing before school dropoff, 20 minutes at quiet time and I'll leave the evenings open for now since that's when I do the banking, update the blog, check in with my mama group, etc.).
- take some kind of class for enjoyment (knitting, quilting, cake decorating, etc.)
- write letters to our grandparents once a month.
- go and visit Leora (the lady I volunteer for) once every 2 months.
- have 5 piano students by the end of the year.
Do you set goals? Resolutions? Do you write them down? What's the plan for 2014?